For economic and social empowerment of disadvantage and deprived women from rural areas, NWCSC is implementing microfinance program in the mid western region. More than 45,000 household are engaged in saving and credit groups and becoming economically empowered. The working areas are Dang, Pyuthan, Salyan and Rolpa districts of mid western region.
- To organize the women in group to develop the social benefit interest among themselves and capacity development.
- To involve them on income generating activities and increase their social and economic status.
- To work as a financial mediatory in the society to reduction the poverty line and ultimately contribute to poverty reduction strategies of GON.
- Rural Micro-finance Development Center Ltd. (RMDC) ,Kathmandu.
- First Micro-finance development Bank Ltd. (FMDB), Kathmandu.
- Bank of Kathmandu Lumbini Ltd (BoKL)
Program Period: March 2002 to ongoing
|Description||As of Ashad 2072
|As of Ashad 2073 (000)|
|Loan loss provision (total)||4771||10179|